Organic Skin Treats by Shea Terra Organics for Mother’s Day!
Black is the new Green! Rose Hips Black Soap ($18 )- An All- in-One cleanser, STO’s black soap fights acne, firms and brightens skin, evens tone/texture and gives you a healthy glow. Perfect for all skin types.
- The base of black soap is ashes of plantain and cocoa pods, that delivers the final color (STO sources their black soap from the Yoruba tribe in Nigeria).
- The Rose Hips Black Soap begins with authentic African black soap combined with certified organic rose hips seed oil and crushed rose hips fruit. Rose hips oil is used for its cell regenerative properties, producing skin which is healthier as cells divide.
- The aloe ferox (known to be the world’s most active aloe) is for its anti-aging, healing properties.
- Organic rooibos tea is high in anti-oxidants.
- Kigellia Africana for its skin firming properties.
- Licorice root for its ability to even skin tone.
Shea Terra Organics Powders Masks for Spring/Summer ($22-26)
With warm weather, poolside gatherings and frozen cocktails, comes a slew of summer skin problems such as sunburns, acne, and dry skin. To combat these skin conditions, Shea Terra Organics introduces four unique facial masks, which include cleansers and powdered masques, all of which help treat warmer weather skin irritations. Just measure a teaspoon of the powder and add a teaspoon of water – make a paste and apply on your face for 5 minutes then wash off with warm water – your skin will feel refreshed and smooth. These mini jars are prefect for weekend getaways and will last forever!
Shea Terra Organics Orange Blossom Argan & Olive Oil Hand & Body Lotion ($22) –Made of Organic sugar and volcanic stone which works together to exfoliate and nurture the skin. Perfect for your hands, feet and body – this incredible blend of organic shea butter, orange blossom water, argan oil and oranges, exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling pure, smooth and soft. Leaving your skin glowing for summer days and nights. The fragrance is just like being in the middle of an orange blossom field.
About Shea terra Organics
Since she was a girl, Shea Terra Organics founder Tammie Umbel wanted to alleviate poverty in Africa by helping communities market their indigenous products. When she discovered the healing properties of African shea butter, she also found her platform. Today Shea Terra Organics sources fair trade African shea butter, along with healing herbs and oils from Africa, for its collection of natural face, body and hair products. Shea Terra Organics is food for the skin. Available at www.sheaterraorganics.com