100% Pure Egyptian Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Oil Nile Grown POMEGRANATE
The Story - Behind the Product
The pomegranate has long been revered as the symbol of beauty and fertility in Egypt. The fruit’s juice was drunk religiously to help cleanse the body and deter aging. Eating pomegranates were believed to improve fertility. And due to their elixir effect on the body, perhaps eating pomegranates really did improve fertility. While ancient civilizations may have valued the fruit itself, it is the oil that has won center stage in the 21st century.
Egyptian Pomegranate Seed Oil is light and highly absorbent. Studies on cold pressed pomegranate oil has revealed several unique properties not found in other oils. Egyptian pomegranate seed oil’s high level of omega-5 fatty acid in the form of punicic acid, tocopherols, ellagaic acid and flavonoids helps offer skin the following amazing properties:
· Helps with cellular turnover and helps protects cells from environmental damage.
· Can greatly improve the moisture retention of cells.
· Aids with an increase in collagen production and elasticity in the skin
· Helps nourish skin with anti-aging tocopherols.
· Can offer some protection against UVA and UVB sun damage.
· Ellagic acid is a tyrosinase inhibitor helping to decrease hyperpigmentation of skin.
· Helps balance skin’s Ph.
· Helps detoxify skin, great for those with acne.
*Our products are made with natural and organic ingredients to treat your hair and skin well. However, keep in mind that results may vary!
Contains only: 100% pure, cold pressed pomegranate seed oil
It's Easy - How To Use
Massage several drops of Egyptian Pomegranate Seed Oil into freshly washed face. May be used as oil nutrient layer beneath one of Shea Terra Organics’ moisturizing face creams.